Lovecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My introduction is coming in 5, 4, 3, 2....

2 posters

Go down

My introduction is coming in 5, 4, 3, 2.... Empty My introduction is coming in 5, 4, 3, 2....

Post by Cali-Guy Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:31 am

Hi all.

I've been playing TSW since fall of 2013. My friend had recommended the game and then ended up giving it to me for my birthday. I started just as the Halloween event was going, and I was sad that I wasn't ready for it and would have to wait for the next hear. I've finished characters for all three factions, and then started a fourth as a second Templar (my favorite!) to go through the story again. I was impressed by Horrorcraft's invitation as I stood by Red's Bait and Tackle so much that I decided to give it a chance. I have enjoyed the players I've met and the 2 dungeon runs I've done so far. Very Happy

I guess that's all for now. I'll let someone else have the floor :p

Cali-Guy

Back to top Go down

My introduction is coming in 5, 4, 3, 2.... Empty Re: My introduction is coming in 5, 4, 3, 2....

Post by Yulecraft Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Great Post!
I am glad that you are enjoying the guild!! We hope to tackle more obstacles with you esp. when we start with raids adn nightmares:D
HC
Yulecraft
Yulecraft
Admin

https://lovecraft-guild.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down