Lovecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft

3 posters

Go down

Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft  Empty Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft

Post by Yulecraft Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:56 am

Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft  Ifv2fp

It's about time we upgraded leadership around here!

Lovecraft is growing larger and larger. The craft can't do it all. Please consider an opportunity for leadership!
Being an officer can be rewarding : Enjoy the benefits of management and helpfulness while being a leader yourself. You are part of a growing community now and it's time to take a stand and help others in their voyage through Lovecraft.

Start a Horrorstory through leadership:
Place your applications below.
The application period will LOCKover the next few days unannounced so make sure you put it in quickly. You never know when its your time to serve our lord and savior Cthulhu. [JK for those who are religious].

*Place your applications below Miskantonic students! Don't be shy!  

Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft  309tws5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does being an Officer mean?

Quartermasters are formed when members of the guild are very active and contribute heavily to guild affairs, but an Officer is different. Officers are basically the guild leaders. They have some responsabilites that they  share with Horrorcraft,Nightcraft,Yulecraft (how many names does this guy really need?)

Anyways, so I have listed the responsabilities.
Now, since a leadership team will be appointed you all work together to fulfill them. Some may prefer certain aspects of leading so we will have discussions as  to who is interested in what>
  [Note: If you see something that is not related to your game then please ignore it (TSW vs BDO)]

An Officer or Paranormalist of Lovecraft

Responsibilities:

* Active Chat/Community - Guild Chat, Guild Discord (and hopefully guild forums) - Keep them busy and motivate others to join in chat

* Interacting with members: (In charge of maintaining member affairs: keeping them working together in groups, lvling, dungeons, lairs, raids, parties/groups, grinding, bosses, etc.)

* Recruitment: This is a huge one for officers/paranormalists - we want our guild to grow fast and heavily! Helping out with recruitment is easy and it is as simple as sending a shout through server!

*+Guild Events/RP - One thing the craft does not do is events. After running guilds for years, Yulecraft has decided to retire this perceptually tedious task. However, some players still enjoy this. If you are an officer and would like to give to the community this is a great way to do it! Get people together. Have a dance party. Ride a boat or play Hide n' Seek in Tokyo. It's as simple as getting others together.

*Guild Management: Assisting the craft with guild affairs: Raids, pvp, guild funds, etc.

* The Lovecraft Code - See code of Lovecraft on forums. This one is everyone's favorite. Keeping the peace and straying from drama. Being a moderator and role model for others to follow. Reporting information about Internal and external affairs of the guild to the craft (Yulecraft/Horrorcraft)

*Promoting and Demoting when needed

*The Covert World: This one is sort of cool .You get to know everything first that the guild is planning. Being a part of the leadership team means that you are a leader of the guild to some degree and you get to know all the secrets before others! Some people enjoy that. Remember, knowledge is power.

*Absenteeism of Lovecraft: When Yulecraft/Horrorcraft is away, the leadership team should be able to basically run the guild. IRL gets busy sometimes. At least one member that's on all the time helps keep things moving in the forward direction.

*Last but not least, Guild APPRECIATION AND PRIDE: Leadership team gets to decide cool things like: Guild Colors, how things work, forums, discord etc. They keep Lovecraft  Pride Alive.

So! There ya have it! Remember, the leadership team shares these tasks; you will not need to do every single thing on this list, more as, you have the POWER to do these things. The team should have relatively designated things that each officer/paranormalist should be responsible for!
  Now, leave an application : Describe why you want to be an officer, what your qualities are, and why you're cut out for leadership!
Happy Lovecraft  alien

[A note about discord: As an officer, there will be 1-2 people in charge of it. Generally, moderators. They will be in charge of making sure things stay appropriate. This is a very venerable task and requires upmost trust in a player.]

+Optional

Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft  Tumblr_static_69vm6nz7sdc0c0o000cocks4o

Last edited by Yulecraft on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Yulecraft
Yulecraft
Admin

https://lovecraft-guild.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft  Empty Re: Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft

Post by Yulecraft Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:43 am

APPLICATION 1:
Peppercats
TSW

All that is really needed to be know is that in multiple games and guilds before, i was given power to remove trash; root out the bad apples before they could let any other of their cancerous buds in. I am very tolerant, but what i cannot accept is disrespect to anyone based on their political views, and if someone disrespects Terry Davis or Awoo, i will not be pleased at all. Cancer must be rooted out before it can spread and corrupt a guild, it will happen, i've seen it.

Almost forgot, my character is Arossyss on TSW, Peppercats is the name of all of my characters, so if you see a peppercats in another game, it's probably me. Only reason i don't have Peppercats as a character on tsw is because i claimed it on another account, which i forgot the password to

Last edited by Yulecraft on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Yulecraft
Yulecraft
Admin

Back to top Go down

Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft  Empty Re: Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft

Post by Yulecraft Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:43 am

APPLICATION 2:
FELXI
BDO

Few things about me:
I'm a complete casual, and as such I simply play this game to relax. I'm taking the game slowly, ensuring that I do every quest along the way. So it might be a while before I hit the max level. I enjoy helping others unless they beg for money/items, and I'd like to think that I'm very sociable and friendly.
If you need someone to keep the peace as far as chat goes, I'm your guy. I possess very little tolerance when it comes to players being mean or bullying each other in chat (I would only do this given your permission of course). If you let me know your ideas are for a peaceful guild as far as players respecting each other or topic discussions (for example: no politics or religion in chat).. I'm more than capable of enforcing that. Now if you don't care about any of that, then neither do I Wink.
Anyway good luck with the guild. I'm glad to see it's chat not completely dead despite the fact that the guild is so new. Pretty impressive if you ask me.
Yulecraft
Yulecraft
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IPFreely Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:27 am

Some stuff about me:
I'm a university student (computer science major) and as such games are my life, every opportunity I have is spent playing games, and its always been that way for me. Nowadays, the vast majority of that gaming time is spent in Black Desert, so I will very frequently be around, and I'm committed to taking our humble little cthulu cult and working with Yulecraft to ensure it becomes the wonderful community with taco tuesdays and midget wrastlin fridays that we all know it can be.

In terms of game experience, I've been playing Black Desert since the NA launch, and I've been playing MMO's for most of my life since i started gaming. In that time I've been apart of many guilds, been part of admin for many guilds, and i was even a guildmaster in Black Desert for a while (guild for me and my friends, but they stopped playing :'/ ) so i know the ins and outs of running a BDO guild.

As for admin duties, I have very little tolerance for people who are being toxic, but I'm a fun guy and i'll strive to keep our guild positive, fun, and fully stocked with spicy memes. I really like everyone that has joined the guild so far, I can't wait for more awesome people to join as we grow, and I look forward to our glorious future in service to our great lord and savior Cthulu.
IPFreely
IPFreely

Back to top Go down

Applications to become an Officer of Lovecraft  Empty (ShadowOfOblivion) BDO

Post by tired2day Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:10 am

Greetings fellow followers of Cthulhu,

Seeing as Lovecraft is starting to expand I wanted to take this presented opportunity to address my qualities that I capable of bring to Lovecraft as an officer.
First off, I'm always a good person when it comes to communication. Listening and giving feedback is something I'm on about. Have a great idea? How about we make it even better! Very Happy
Though this may be a good feat but also a drawback, I am a stubborn person. This also show my dedication. Time is only relative when it comes to how much time I've put in to video games but I have put in a lot. I am not as a hardcore gamer as I used to be, but I am willing to put my time in to making Lovecraft a thriving guild.
What makes the cut of me being an officer? I'm always willing to help out. Setting forth the effort to help someone in need is a strong quality of mine, so lets all help each other make the best of our gaming experience.
tired2day
tired2day

Back to top Go down

Post by EXalteD_ChaoS Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:50 am

Well, what to say, I've run many successful guilds in many different games. More often than not, after adequate time, I usually end up as an officer. I'm awfully active, and quite impartial. I'm helpful and generous when I can afford to be. Not sure what else to say, I'd like to see the guild succeed and I wouldn't mind being a helpful part of doing so. Twisted Evil

EXalteD_ChaoS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down